Valvesafe™ is a single-use endoscope valve cage for the safe storage of endoscope valves and to ensure they remain as part of a unique set with the parent endoscope, as recommended by a number of National and International guidelines.
Valvesafe is designed to take up to 4 valves; the air/water valve, suction valve air/water cleaning adaptor and the biopsy cap if this has not breached.
Valvesafe™ contains a number of useful benefits:
- Addresses the need in the International Guidelines
- Locks onto the endoscope – without concealing any part
- Keeps the valves ‘locked’ together with the parent endoscope
- Assists in the traceability of the scope and its’ valves
- Protects the valves against damage during the cleaning process
- Integrated opening for Air/water cleaning adaptor chain
- Open’ design to allow disinfectant through
- Plastic construction to prevent ‘rust’ and prevent any microbiological growth
- Single-use – helps prevent cross-contamination